31st December 2011
Are you ready for Winter?
As winter sets in and it gets colder by the day, it’s important that your car or van are well maintained for a number of reasons. Firstly so it starts in the freezing weather and secondly so it is safe to drive in often dangerous conditions.
Here are some top tips for you this winter.
• Make sure your lights are working correctly.
• Are your wipers are in good condition?
• Have you got plenty of screen wash? Carry some spare on a long journeys.
• Check the tread depth on your tyres.
• Is there enough antifreeze in your radiator?
All of the above are easy to check and put right if needs be. Why not call in and we’ll happily take a look for you.
For some more excellent advice check out the AA website here
Stay safe guys!